Dan & Paul are joined by special guest Matt Finch: Creator of the award-winning Swords & Wizardry retroclone of OD&D, author of the Quick Primer for Old School Gaming, designer of lots of adventures, founding partner and Creative Director for Frog God Games. What’s Uncle Matt up to right now? We’ll ask him about how his perspective towards old-school has evolved in a decade on from the OSR, and a year spent online.
- Watch Matt’s YouTube channel
- Read the Quick Primer for Old School Gaming
- Start playing Swords & Wizardry!
- See Matt’s most recent adventure, “Death Ship of the Roach Princess”
- Read the Dicebreaker article on OD&D quoting Dan & Matt
Wandering DMs Paul Siegel and Dan “Delta” Collins host thoughtful discussions on D&D and other TTRPGs every week. Comparing the pros and cons of every edition from the 1974 Original D&D little brown books to cutting-edge releases for 5E D&D today, we broadcast live on YouTube and Twitch so we can take viewer questions and comments on the topic of the day. Live every Sunday at 1 PM Eastern time.